Who processes your data?
OneGum France, a simplified joint-stock company whose head office is located at 43 Rue de la Roquette, 75011 Paris - FRANCE registered with the RCS of Paris n° 794 890 038 processes the data collected concerning you, and is responsible for the processing of data at personal character for any collection of data concerning you in relation to the services offered by OneGum France.
For what purposes do we collect and process your data?
First of all, they are used for customer relationship management purposes and to allow us to better interact with our customers, to optimize the user experience or to respond to requests and possible complaints from our customers.
These treatments include in particular:
Your data may also be used to carry out operations relating to commercial prospecting, or studies intended to improve customer knowledge and the services that OneGum France can offer to its customers. Your data is thus likely to be used, in compliance with the required authorizations that you may have granted to us:
- to send you promotional messages or advertisements, personalized or not, by post or electronically, including by mobile notifications, according to your profile,
For commercial prospecting operations linked to profiling and which are based on the consent of the person concerned by the processing, the latter may withdraw their consent at any time, it being understood that this will not call into question the legality of the processing implemented before this revocation.
Your data may be used to carry out technical operations related to the processing of your personal data, for the purposes of the purposes set out herein. This includes :
- technical operations related to the rectification of addresses;
- the allocation of a digital identifier linked to your data, so that we can interact with you via various digital communication media (websites and mobile applications, social networks) including to send you targeted advertisements,
- technical, organizational or cyber security operations related to the detection of anomaly and the securing of your data as well as our information systems from which your data is processed.
Why does the processing of your personal data take place?
Your data may be processed for one or more of the following reasons:
- because it is necessary to provide the services of OneGum France.
- as part of the agreement that you may have formulated, for example to allow us to communicate with you about our offers and products or those of third-party advertisers;
- in respect of the interests, freedoms and fundamental rights of persons registered with the services of OneGum France because this is necessary to allow us or our partners to pursue our legitimate interests such as building customer loyalty, optimally managing our relationship with our customers, get to know them better and promote our products and services to them, or fight against fraud and ensure our defense in the event of litigation.
What data do we collect?
The data processed within the OneGum France framework comes from:
- your registration: data appearing on the subscription form such as your surname, first name, date of birth, contact details
- the use of OneGum France services such as your purchases, made directly from OneGum France: data allowing you to be identified and authenticated (connection logs, IP address), those relating to purchases, places and times of order and of purchase, your navigation route on the site, the dates and times of consultation of the site, location data;
- sites and mobile applications published by entities third to OneGum France: information relating to navigation or advertisements addressed to you;
- social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram; Indeed, data exchanges can take place between OneGum France and social networks, when for example you are connected to the Facebook social network on your computer and you consult a page of the OneGum France site. Similarly, if you click on the Instagram button on a page of the OneGum France site, Instagram will collect this information. If you do not want such exchanges, we recommend that you disconnect from social networks before consulting the OneGum France site.
- Data concerning you may possibly be transmitted to us by third parties, such as your postal or electronic address, data relating to your profile, which will integrate our databases. These third parties have collected your data fairly and obtained any consent required before any transmission to OneGum France.
- We may possibly have data from Open Data.
With the exception of data from open data, other data is not accessible to the public.
The data can be collected directly from you or through the use of OneGum France services or even from other group entities or possibly from our partners or third parties.
The data collected is essential to allow OneGum France, their service providers and/or partners to provide the services of the services offered via OneGum France, to allow us to get to know you better and to interact with you, to offer a facilitated relationship with the ecosystem of OneGum France, or to send you, us or our partners, content adapted to your profile and your centers of interest.
Who will be likely to access your data?
To achieve the purposes described above and within the limits necessary for the pursuit of these purposes, your data may be transmitted to all or part of the following recipients:
- authorized persons from the departments concerned within the company OneGum France (e.g. departments in charge of marketing, studies and analyses, consumer panels, customer service, litigation, accounting and tax affairs or IT and the security of information systems);
- to payment providers and collection providers for sums that you may owe,
- OneGum France's service providers and subcontractors (e.g. IT service providers, service providers working in the advertising sector);
- advertisers or partner brands, but in this case the latter have no direct or indirect access to data concerning you and only data linked to your profile without it being possible to identify you directly or indirectly, can be used to these advertisers
- the administrative or judicial authorities where necessary in the context of compliance with our legal obligations or to enable us to ensure the defense of our rights and interests.
How long will your data be kept?
The data collected about you will be kept for the duration necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes above, plus the period of legal prescription.
Thus, primarily, your account data (registration) will be kept for the duration of your membership. They may then be kept and processed for 3 years following the last contact from you, to allow us to send you commercial solicitations.
The data concerning you may be kept for longer under specific legal obligations or with regard to the applicable legal limitation periods. For example, data may be retained for:
- 6 years for tax documents;
- 10 years for accounting documents;
- the entire duration of the litigation and until all remedies have been exhausted.
Finally, in the event of the exercise of their rights by the persons concerned, the data relating to identity documents may be kept for the applicable legal limitation periods, i.e. for a maximum period of 3 years.
How is your data secured?
The company OneGum France takes into account the nature of the personal data and the risks presented by the processing, to put in place the appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the personal data and prevent them from being deformed, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
OneGum France chooses subcontractors or service providers who offer guarantees in terms of quality, security, reliability and resources to ensure the implementation of technical and organizational measures, including in terms of processing security. Subcontractors and service providers undertake to respect levels of confidentiality at least identical to those of OneGum France.
Are your data processed outside the European Union?
The different categories of data collected and processed may be transmitted to service provider companies located in countries outside the European Union such as Morocco, or even in the context of IT services or the exploitation of data in connection with social networks.
To secure transfers outside the European Union, our subcontractors sign with OneGum France, for example, either standard clauses defined by the European Commission in order to regulate flows, or are subject to binding internal rules by the authorities which control protection of personal data, or are located in a country with legislation offering adequate protection.
What are your rights ?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you have a right to information as well as a right of access, rectification, deletion (unless they are necessary for the execution of our contract, or that they are necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations or ascertain or exercise our rights) related to the data which concern you, as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death. It is specified here that under the right of access, OneGum France may request the payment of reasonable costs based on administrative costs for any additional copy of the data to that which will be communicated to you.
You also have a right to obtain the limitation of processing and a right to the portability of the data that you may have provided, which will apply in certain cases. In addition, you can request to exercise your right of opposition for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, including profiling. . In the event of the exercise of such a right of opposition, OneGum France will cease the processing except when there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing which prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the person concerned or for the observation , the exercise or defense of legal claims. You can also object to any processing related to prospecting (including profiling related to such prospecting), or withdraw your consent at any time, in cases where this would have been requested of you (the withdrawal of your consent will be without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent)
OneGum France wishes to inform you that failure to provide information or modification of your data is likely to have consequences in the processing of certain requests within the framework of the execution of the services and that your requests for the exercise of the rights will be retained for tracking purposes
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, simply write to OneGum France:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your surname, first name, e-mail address and if possible your customer reference.
- By post: 43 Rue de la Roquette, 75011 Paris - FRANCE.